Thursday, July 11, 2013

Want to be on page 1 google


I will do that for you! These other people will not!

My name is Alex, and I've been doing SEO for local clients and my own websites for 4 years now. I'm now moving to Digital Point for new clients, and I think you might be a great match for my services.
I see businesses all the time like yours that just want to rank safely for the right keywords without all the stress. You can do this – The problem is there's so much garbage information about SEO available that you'll probably end up wasting a lot of time and money on worthless backlinks. I went through this too with my personal websites when I first got started.

So here's the deal: You could hire someone from India at 5/hr to build crappy worthless backlinks for you all day. Over the next 6 months you might float up a bit in the search engines. -- OR -- You could hire me to build you strong worthwhile backlinks, get you ranked FAST, and start getting new clients to your business within weeks, which will easily pay for my services multiple times over.

Note: I am not a large SEO firm. Large SEO firms hire college graduates who have never ranked their own websites and have no idea what they are doing. Why? Because good SEOs (people like myself) can make more on their own then working with a crappy firm. You'll end up paying more and getting less with a large firm. (

I know you're probably overwhelmed by the large number of proposals – I always am when I hire people on Digital Point. I want to make it 100% safe and easy for you to get the results you want.
That's why I'd like to offer you a free 30-minute consultation which we can do over the phone, skype or Gmail. Absolutely no need to be sure if you're going to choose my proposal.

We can discuss your needs, and if it seems like a good fit with my services. I can show you some of my past results and what I can do for you. We will only proceed if we both agree I can get you the rankings you want.

Random Articles


YOUR COMMENT